We offer advice for all UK visas
As part of our visa services, we will:
- Advise you at all stages of the process
Collate your relevant materials
Prepare and lodge your application
Follow up with the authorities to ensure that your application is processed as quickly as possible.
We have experience with the following visas:
- Marriage Visa*
- Fiancé Visa*
- Visitor Visa
- Post Study Worker
- Passport Applications and Indefinite Leave
- EU citizens and their families
- EEA and EC Association Agreement countries' citizens and their families
- Swiss and Turkish citizens and their families
- Elderly Parents
* - Please note that it is no longer a requirement to get married or to enter into a civil partnership in order to apply for a visa to stay with a loved one. A relationship in whatever form is usually recognised under British Law, which aims to avoid discrimination at all levels.
Please click on your visa of interest for more information. If you need help with your visa, or you wish to apply for one, please contact us.
At GIC we are authorised and regulated by the SRA. We have an impeccable record whilst maintaining authority and dignity. Be safe, not sorry.
Before you use any legal adviser, check their
credentials and experience at:
If a solicitor is not specifically on the list, then be wary.
Green Immigration Consultancy, Green Immigration
Solicitors and GIC Solicitors are all registered names under this firm.
Registration number: 470988
Our principal registration number is: 164385.